Wahoo Power Lab
We see ourself as a Hub for passionate cyclists. Therefore we have also invested in an ambitious tranning lab, fully equipped with 12 Argon 18 bikes on Wahoo home trainers, hooked up to Zwift via iPads on every bike.
We have already several sessions a week with teams and communities that visit the Lab & Store for watt power training throughout wintertime.
Book your session today!
Gather your cycling buddies for a virtual Zwift training session in the Wahoo Power Lab of around 1,5 hours.
You’ll have 12 bikes available. You don’t need a Zwift account or a device (iPad, PC …) to participate – we got you covered with iPads and Zwift accounts on each and every bike.
You can choose between these training sessions:
- FTP Session
- Get your Functional Threshold Power (FTP*) measured in a valid way – a good indicator of you fitness level. Often used as a milestone before, during and after a training period.
- Power Session
- Click in for an effective watt power training session, designed by our skilled cycling coach. The training sessions varies in length and toughness, and will always be designed for your needs and wishes – and of course adapted to you current fitness level.
There will always be an experienced cycling coach present during the sessions, ready to guide and help you.
Intro Price: 900 DKK
– for the whole training lab with 12 bikes included.
* FTP represents your ability to sustain the highest possible power output over 45 to 60 minutes.
Thursday One Bike Ticket
We are every Thursday hosting the online social ride/race; Mikkeller Zwift Ride at 5.45 PM.
Book a bike, and come join us for a cozy training in the Wahoo Power Lab.
Price: 50 DKK
Attention: If we are having a group training in the Wahoo Power Lab at the same time, it will not be possible to book a bike on a ‘One Bike Ticket’.
The Wahoo Setup
The Wahoo Power Lab is equipped with 12 Argon 18 bikes mounted with:
- Wahoo Kickr
- Wahoo Climbr (for 6 bikes)
- Wahoo Headwind (1 per two bikes)
- iPad with Zwift
Bring you bike or ride an Argon 18
It’s up to you if you would like to ride on you own brought bike, or if you would like to borrow one of our Argon 18 bikes.
We have bikes in all sizes, ready for you.
We are open for bookings:
- Tuesdays: 9 AM to 8 PM,
- Thursdays: 9 AM to 8 PM and
- Saturdays: 10 AM to 2 PM
Does this sound like an interesting event for your club, company or network?
Reach out to our Showroom Manager, Martin Ishøi, who is eager to help you;
email@example.com / 31776575.
Where is the Wahoo Power Lab
The Wahoo Power Lab is situated in the Argon 18 Lab & Store in Lynge:
Argon 18 Lab & Store
Other Useful Practicalities
Here are a few extra practicalities:
- We have 4 showers available – 2 for men and 2 for women. If your group consists of only men or women, you are welcome to use all four showers.
- We will in advance of a training session send you an info-sheet, that we will ask you to fill out and return. About bike sizes, names etc.
- All bikes a per default mounted with Look Keo cleats.